Ready for your dose of unhealthy for the week? I made these brownies for my grandparent’s 50th wedding anniversary party. They were a hit! So naturally, I’m real excited to share the recipe with you all :)
Oven: 350 F
Cook Time: 40 minutes
You will need:
- 1/2 all purpose flour
- 1/2 wheat flour
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup melted Mighty Maple Peanut Butter by Peanut Butter & Co.
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate (I used this one from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreos, for garnish
- 1/3 cup melted Mighty Maple (for garnish)
Step 1: Dry Ingredients
Add the 6 dry ingredients together and whisk in a bowl.
Step 2: Wet Ingredients
Next 6 ingredients on the list – add them to the dry! Whisk until smooth.
Step 3: Chop Ya Chocolate
Dice it up into chunks of all sizes. Add to the mix!
Step 4: Swirl
In a greased brownie pan (I used 9 x 13), add your wet mix. Once you heat up your Mighty Maple PB, drizzle on top, and swirl with a spoon or knife.
Step 5: Bake & Chop Oreos
Bake your brownies for about 40 minutes. While this is going on, I chopped up my Oreos.
Step 6: Pile It On
Once done, add chopped Oreos to top (while still hot) and drizzle your extra 1/3 cup of Mighty Maple on top. Seriously… *drool*.
Enjoy, loves! xx Bianca