You guys!! We are so so *so* excited to bring you this giveaway. Endangered Species Chocolate – have you heard of it? Of course you have. It’s only the most delicious vegan chocolate bar of all time. Dark chocolate blueberry, raspberry, mint… the flavors just go on and on and on. NEW to the list is their Créme-filled Dark Chocolate line – a line that I was DYING to try, but my Whole Foods did not offer it! I reached out, and to my biggest surprise, they offered to let me sample AND giveaway ALL 6 flavors! Man, I am getting worked up writing about it.
The best part about their product is not the taste, either. When you buy, 10% of net profits from your purchase are donated to support conservation efforts! Currently, their 10% GiveBack partners are African Wildlife Foundation and The Xerces Society. Amazing. This company is incredible, and we’re honored to be teaming up with them to bring you this review & giveaway.
The six flavors we’re reviewing & giving away are:
- Sea Salt & Lime Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
- Almond Butter Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
- Coconut Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
- Blueberry Vanilla Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
- Raspberry Orange Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
- Lavender Mint Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
I’m ranking my favorites, 6 being least and 1 being the absolute best :)
#6: Coconut Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
I am usually a pretty big fan of coconut, but this one did not do it for me like the others did. Don’t get me wrong – it is delicious! If you like coconut, you will go crazy for it. It has a strong flavor, so you will not be disappointed.
#5: Lavender Mint Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
I initially guessed that this would be my favorite, because I am a huge fan of lavender, but it was pretty subtle! A little too subtle for my liking, but that is just my opinion. The mint seems to overpower it, so if you enjoy mint chocolate, this is the bar for you.
#4: Blueberry Vanilla Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
I am a huge fan of blueberry anything, and the créme was just strong enough to satisfy me. The vanilla was a little underplayed, but I didn’t mind. It was definitely a refreshing, fruit taste! Anyone else a fan of chocolate covered blueberries? This bar is for you.
#3: Sea Salt & Lime Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
If you are a fan of lime, you’re in luck because it is flavorful! The salt gives it a wonderful contrast, too. Of all the bars, this had the strongest flavor. Definitely would buy this for a movie snack!
#2: Raspberry Orange Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
This was my second favorite of the bunch – a very close second to the almond butter! There was something so refreshing about this filling! It has a light, fruity flavor. I tasted more orange than raspberry, which I was very happy about because orange dark chocolate is my favorite dark chocolate. Pleasantly surprised with this one!!
#1: Almond Butter Créme-Filled Dark Chocolate
Aaaaaaand for my faaaaavorite! I was SHOCKED because this is the one I initially thought would be my least favorite. It has a salty taste to it, and it kind of resembles cookie dough – and that is DEFINITELY not a bad thing! While taste-testing, I actually went back for a second piece of this one, and that is how I knew it was my favorite. Couldn’t help myself!!
Overall, these bars were pretty dreamy! Creamy, dreamy, and ohhhh so satisfying for a chocolate craving. I will definitely be buying again! They are perfect for a date at the movies… you know, when you are staring at all the candy bars and buttery popcorn around you and salivating. Instead, just pack one of these bad boys and you are good to go! People will be jealous of your indulgence. Now, it’s your turn to taste…
Yeah, I know you want to enter now that you read aaaaalllll about them! To win all six, you must enter by clicking the link below. This giveaway is open to US residents only. The chance to enter will end on Friday, November 7th. A winner will be announced on Monday, November 10th, and notified by email. The winner must respond with a US mailing address within 2 days or a new winner may be chosen. We will be running this giveaway through Rafflecopter:
ENTER HERE: a Rafflecopter giveaway
We wish you all the luck!! xx Bianca & Sara
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who fill out the above form of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Endangered Species Chocolate, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, Endangered Species Chocolate, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, November 3rd, 2014 and ending Friday, November 7th, 2014. All online entries must be received by Friday, November 7th, 2014, 11:59 PM EST. One winner will be announced on Monday, November 10th.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
5. Prizes: The prize(s) (including each prize’s approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway site. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within two (2) days following the winner selection. The Friendly Fig shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that The Friendly Fig, anyone acting on behalf of The Friendly Fig, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Friendly Fig reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, The Friendly Fig may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Friendly Fig. The Friendly Fig reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Friendly Fig, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF U.S. AND R.I., WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in R.I. having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.