Cookie butter cheesecake. Yes, it’s a thing. Yes, it’s easy. Yes, the recipe is LIVE! I thoroughly impressed myself with this concoction. As usual, I was inspired in Trader Joe’s. I ran over to Joe with a box of Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter Cheesecake and exclaimed, “Seriously?! Milk?! There’s milk in this?!” and then scurried off to put it back. Then I declared that I would be making my own version of Cookie Butter Cheesecake and hit the Cookie Butter aisle. Alas, here they are in all their glory. Screw you, milk!
These are so easy, guys. Scroll to bottom for the recipe.
You will need:
- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked for 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 4 Cookie Butter Balls [optional]
- 1 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for 3-5 hours)
- Juice from 1 whole lemon
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Speculoos Cookie Butter
- 1/3 cup agave
- Line cupcake tin with paper cupcake liners
- In a food processor, add dates, almonds, walnut, and cookie butter balls
- Once mixed well, separate batter into 12 balls and press into the bottoms of your liners – freeze for 15 minutes
- While crust is freezing, add cashews, lemon juice, coconut oil, cookie butter, and agave to food processor – mix until well combined and smooth
- Take pan out of freezer, add to each cup
- Extra cookie butter on hand? Melt in the microwave and swirl onto the tops
- Stick in freezer and allow to set for at least an hour
- Serve chilled, and store in freezer!
Delicious, decadent, perfection.
I would definitely be sure to make these when you will have company or friends over. Or else, you’ll just be eating them alone and that is probably not the greatest idea you’ve ever had. Or maybe it is. That’s for you to decide. ;) xx Bianca