Hi guys, we’d like to spoil you rotten with more free stuff!
This giveaway comes from the amazing Green Envy Eco-Boutique in Newport, RI. More than that, it comes from Rachel Lessne, the young and beautiful entrepreneur behind the local hotspot.
Rachel believes in shopping local, feeling good about what you buy, and carrying eco-friendly and ethical products. We dig it! Not only is she kind to the planet, but she’s kind to pretty much everybody on it, too. Whenever I can, I visit Green Envy for treasures, but also for a quick visit with Rachel, who absolutely shines.
I fully admit it. I was worried my first time walking in. It’s an eco-boutique. I’d never been in one of those. Did you have to be as green as Kermit to feel comfortable in this store? The answer is…no way! It’s a judgement free zone. But if you’re interested in getting greener, Rachel and staff are super friendly and knowledgable.
Green Envy is impressively earth-friendly, but above all, it’s just a fun and feel-good place. Browse greeting cards made from artisans in Africa. Try on necklaces made from old Newport Bridge tokens, or bracelets made from recycled flip flops. What’s not to love? Find the shop on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
One of y’all will take home all of the following, you lucky duck:
- Harmony Bracelet: Each Harmony Bracelet is handmade in Newport, RI using upcycled jewelry pieces. Every bracelet comes with a signature card describing the properties of the stone or shell in the center. Wear mother of pearl to provide focus. ($16)
- Mad Hippie Eye Cream: A natural peptide eye cream that liberates your skin from wrinkles, swelling, and discoloration using natural ingredients. Packed with powerful antioxidants and tetra-peptides. Formulated to address issues specific to the thin, fragile skin around the eyes. Made in the USA. ($26)
- Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil: Make peace with your inner hippie while hydrating & protecting against photoaging….Our preservative-free antioxidant oil is truly the most natural way to moisturize. Fights free radicals (the culprit of aging), all while hydrating without clogging pores. ($26)
- Beneficial Bee Lip Balm: Handmade in the USA by one family who keeps bees. 100% Organic and so soothing and healing. You’ll never use another lip balm once you’ve tried Beneficial Bee! ($5)
- Mermaid Seaweed Soaks: Guys. Mermaids! Handmade in Newport, RI using local seaweeds, epsom and sea salts, and essential oils. Detoxify, relax, and rejuvenate with this easy bath soak. Simply toss the entire cloth bag into a tub of warm water and melt your stress away. Sea salt helps loosen tight muscles and seaweed conditions your skin. When wet, the seaweed will produce an aloe-like gel that you can apply directly to your skin. ($7.50 each = $15)
5 Products – Total Retail Value $88.00
To win, you must enter by clicking the link below. This giveaway is open to US residents only. The chance to enter will end on Friday, January 23. A winner will be contacted directly by Monday, January 26, and notified by email. The winner must respond with a US mailing address within 3 days or a new winner may be chosen.
ENTER HERE: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Lots of luck!
-Your gal pals at the Friendly Fig
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who fill out the above form of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Green Envy, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, Green Envy, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, January 21st, 2015 and ending Friday, January 23rd, 2015. All online entries must be received by January 23rd, 2015, 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be contacted directly by Monday, January 26th.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
5. Prizes: The prize(s) (including each prize’s approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway site. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within three (3) days following the winner selection. The Friendly Fig shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that The Friendly Fig, anyone acting on behalf of The Friendly Fig, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Friendly Fig reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, The Friendly Fig may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Friendly Fig. The Friendly Fig reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Friendly Fig, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF U.S. AND R.I., WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in R.I. having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.