You mean we’re *not done* buying shit for our kids yet? The holidays are over, but your little ones were still..you know..born and stuff.
Here – have some inspiration. Just right for celebrating a birthday. Or begrudgingly bestowing gifts upon your uncle’s neighbor’s stepdaughter’s wretched little grandkid. He might grow up to do some serious damage. But these eco-friendly prezzies never harm a thing.
Green Gift Ideas:
- Please meet Oliver Mouse. Handmade of organic cotton by toymaker Jane Van Cleef. Great for all ages. Heck yeah.
- This cute little Plan Toys My First Camera might distract your tike from manhandling yours. I mean, it’s got a kaleidoscope lens! Made from eco-friendly, safe and sustainable material.
- So, your kid eats crayons? Mine too. Feel less bad with these veggie-based Wee Can Too Art Supply Crayons. Made from 100% natural ingredients, with no petroleum or paraffin wax.
- Choo choo! All aboard the name train. Made in Vermont out of New England rock maple with a non-toxic finish. Pay per letter. Hope your kid’s name is short.
- Kids love to put things in stuff. So instead of your toothbrush in the toilet, get them something like this My First Green Toys Shape Sorter. Made from 100% recycled plastic milk jugs and printed with soy ink. Boom.
We don’t blame you for making your own wish (for sleep) as your kids are blowing out the candles. They are a handful, but they are so worth celebrating.