It is with great pride and sheer terror that I announce the addition of the newest little Figlet to our crazy party. I’m writing to you today as a mother of two – and I don’t mean my cats. Baby Brierley, the sequel, arrives in September!
We are overjoyed. But since I’m being real with you in the realest sense, here’s what’s running through my head:
- Is there enough room in my heart?
- Is there enough room in my home?
- Is there enough room in my biggest pair of maternity jorts?
- Is my son going to be pissed / even notice that his reign as commander in chief is ending?
- Will I ever get down time with my other half again?
If you have wisdom, humor, or cupcakes you’d like to share…you know…share them. If you have well wishes for Bianca as she deals with my hormonal ass for weeks on end, we’re gonna need those, too. :-*