And for our last #MexicanMarch meal idea, we are going lazy lazy lazy again. Not much is better than lazy Mexican food. I have to be honest – this doesn’t pass as a traditional Mexican meal, but it is definitely mexican-inspired. Barley and beans, anyone? You’ll be getting lots of fiber and protein from this dish! And lots of extra time to watch Netflix because it doesn’t take long to make.
You will need:
- 1 cup barley, cooked according to package
- 1/2 cup refried beans (I use Trader Joe’s – the best)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tbs sriracha (or hot sauce of your preference!)
- Vegan Cheese
- Prepare barley according to package
- Heat up refried beans over med-low heat and add to your plate
- Top with 1/2 cup barley, avocado, & sriracha – or whatever else!
I told you – L.A.Z.Y. Hope you guys don’t mind all these lazy dinner ideas. I figure, hey, I would want easy vegan recipes for those nights when I don’t have the time or energy… so maybe others will. Or, so I hope! xx Bianca