This bark takes no time to make and it’s packed with antioxidants, superfoods, the works. You really can’t have just one piece, and honestly… that’s fine. Because the ingredients speak for themselves. Happy Monday!
You will need:
- 2-3 dark chocolate bars (your choice!)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Pistachios, chopped
- Dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Candied ginger
- Melt your choice dark chocolate – I do this in a double broiler.
- Once melted, mix in your cacao nibs.
- Mix the rest of your ingredients in a small bowl – set aside.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop chocolate and dollop onto foil-lined tray.
- Top with your “superfood” mix and stick in freezer for a half hour.
Yeah, it’s chocolate… but just go to town. I mean… it’s supaahhhfood chocolate, baby. xx bianca