I’ve been on a salad kick lately… girlfriend is trying to get that bikini body [minus the I’m-only-drinking-this-lemon-and-cayenne-pepper-water-for-days-and-fucking-starving ordeal].
A big ass salad packed with nutrients is exactly what the doctor ordered, for real. The beans are packed with protein and fiber, keeping you fuller, longer. The avocado is full of omega-3s and healthy fats (and the olive oil!). The tomatoes add that sweetness that the dish needs… it is perfect. One of my favorite quick salad recipes!
You will need:
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce – washed and chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Salt, pepper & garlic salt, to taste
- 1/2 avocado, chunked
- 10 cherries tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup cannellini beans
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 extra tbs balsamic vinegar
- Add lettuce, spinach, cucumber, vinegar, oil, and seasonings to bowl – toss until greens are coated. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add avocado chunks, tomatoes, beans, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. Toss until coated (you can season if you want, too!)
- Top greens with your mix and indulge!
Super quick, and like I mentioned before… filling and PACKED with all the good stuff!! What’s in your favorite big ass salad? xx Bianca