This smoothie is bold, baby. Kinda like my girl Leia!! In case you didn’t know, I am an obsessed Star Wars fan. I recently went to my favorite vegan juice and smoothie place and they had a smoothie called The Princess Leia. Uh, I obviously had to get it. Anyways, it inspired me to start a Star Wars Smoothie Series!! There’s really no other reason to name them after Star Wars characters aside from the fact that it makes me happy. So, there.
She’s so sassy and wonderful.
The Leia is real fruity and features a secret weapon: cashew cream. It’s one extra step than most of my smoothie recipes, but it’s well worth it.
You will need:
- 1/4 c. raw cashews (soaked in hot water for at least 10 minutes)
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 tbs flaxseed oil
- 1 banana
- 1/2 c. frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c. frozen raspberries
- 1/4 c. frozen blueberries
- Add soaked cashews, soy milk, and flaxseed oil – blend until smooth
- Add banana and frozen berries to the mix – blend until smooth
Drink up. Have a beautiful, beautiful day. xx bianca