Aw, shucks! We’re so happy that Annie from love & berries nominated us for the One Lovely Blog Award. We’re glad to know that you guys enjoy our posts – we aim to please!! We’re certainly going to share our responses and 15 other wonderful bloggers. Spread happy blog lovin’!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog
7 Things About Bianca
- My favorite animal in the entire world is an orca. This has been the case since I was 7 years old. <3
- I wrote my first novel, Nerina, in 6 weeks. It will be sold on Amazon and Kindle within the next few weeks. Will keep you all updated on this, because hello… you’re all buying it. *riiiiiight?* =P
- Sara and I only met 3 years ago at our first jobs as Content Writer & Social Media Coordinator. Three years feels like forever – she is the best person ever! And I hate that she lives 8+ hours from me now. When we’re together, her mom describes us as “a hurricane.” <3
- I live in flats. Think Vans, moccasins, ballet slippers, and boots. [READ: I hate heels.]
- I’m obsessed with two television shows: The Office & The Walking Dead. I could watch repeats of both for the rest of my life. I’ll take a Jim Halpert & Daryl Dixon sandwich any day. [hehe]
- My all-time favorite artists are blink-182 & Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate, Jack’s Mannequin) – I am happy to say that I have met all of blink, & Andrew! I could have died of happiness in those moments. <3
- S’mores anything is my weakness.
7 Things About Sara
- I am the biggest dog person you will ever meet. I don’t have my own (budget and apartment constraints!), but I can’t wait to adopt one down the road. My parents’ German shepherd, Cash, is my favorite creature in all the land.
- I would live off pizza and ice cream if I could. With peanut butter toast thrown in every so often for variety.
- Just like any other girl you’ll meet, fall is my favorite season. All the pumpkin and apple cider stuff is great, but I really just love the chill in the air and the smell of leaves.
- I watch more television than I care to admit. Recent faves: The Walking Dead (Bianca and I are having a viewing party with tons of food for the premiere this weekend, so be ready for an overload of photos), The League, How I Met Your Mother (re-watching them all!), and Frasier, which will always be one of my favorite shows.
- I literally just did a double-take after reading that Bianca and I only met three years ago. THAT’S IT?! I’m going to pretend that we were besties from birth.
- I’m really interested in work-life balance, and the differences between the way people work in the United States and how they work in other countries, specifically some European countries. Here’s some light reading on how France and Germany are working to fight outside-of-business-hours calls and emails.
- I drive a Subaru Impreza hatchback named Jack and since I don’t have children or pets, I treat him as if he were my child. <3
We nominate the following 15 loves <3
- I’ve Got Cake
- Nourishing Jessica
- It’s Got Vegan In It
- A Lazy Girl Goes Vegan
- Backyard Owl
- Caracol Wellness
- Fit Farmer
- Eat Swim Bike Run
- Wild Juggling
- Winter Moon Blog
- Joey and the Owl
- Jade Green Vegan
- The Nutty Nutritionist
Have fun, everyone! Looking forward to learning more about you all :) xx B & Sara