This bowl makes me so so happy. It’s just so pretty to look at, aside from how healthy, wholesome, and fresh it is. Lots of lemon gives this dish a bright flavor, and the red pepper flakes give it a bit of heat, if you’re into that sorta thing. Best part? LAZY DINNER!
So here’s some serious dinner/lunch inspiration.
You will need:
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Garlic salt, to taste
- 1 medium potato
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 avocado
- Variety of heirloom tomatoes (or your preference)
- Red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds
- Toss spinach in a bowl with olive oil, vinegar, and garlic salt – set aside.
- Bake potato on high in microwave while you preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with olive oil and cut your baked potato in half. Season with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt (if you prefer). Bake in oven for about 20 minutes.
- Prep the rest by cutting avocado and tomatoes, assembling on plate.
- Add your twice baked potato to the mix, top of red pepper flakes, and sesame seeds.
This is one of my favorite glow bowls thus far. Filling, fast, and healthy as fuck ;) xx bianca