Ah Fridays. You aren’t what you used to be. For me, the partying days are long gone. In fact, they never really began. I’ve always been a homebody, and I would rather stay in with my flannel long-johns and oversized sweatshirt with silly sitcoms rather than get all dolled up and conversate with drunk people, who by the way, I have no desire to conversate with. So on this wonderful Friday night-in, how about some lazy dinner to go with your lazy ass? Hell yeah.
You will need:
- 1 can refried black beans – I love this Trader Joe’s brand
- 1 lg sweet potato
- 1 lg white potato
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Paprika, Chili powder, garlic salt, salt, and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp vegan cream cheese
- 3 tbs Water
- Cayenne Pepper
- Here’s the lazy-ass part: Heat up refried beans over low heat on the stove. DONE.
- Got a cast iron pan? Joe was super proud of me for using ours. Dice up all veggies, toss in your heated cast iron with some olive oil and all the spices. Cook for about 20-30 minutes over medium heat.
- While that’s cooking, guacamole time! Add all ingredients to your blender/bullet and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Everything done? Plate it up!
Pretty friggen easy, right? Now go get your couch potato on. xx Bianca