Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggies to cook with, because it’s so versatile! Between this recipe and the cauliflower fried rice… well, I’m just really excited about cauliflower these days.
Oven: 400 F
Cook Time: 30-35 min
You will need:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets/steaks
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbs Frank’s Red Hot
- Add your florets to a greased cooking sheet, spray again with olive oil spray, and top with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook at 400 F for 30-35 min, or until crispy.
- In the meantime, mix tahini with hot sauce.
- Take roasted cauliflower out, and drizzle sauce.
Simple, savory, and elegant! xx bianca