There is no shortage of inspiration around you. Stop and take a look. In the meantime, here’s what’s inspiring me these days.
#1: Matt and Kim
Have you ever listened to these two crazies? I have a lot to say. I’ll bullet-point it out… because I need to get my thoughts together. There’s too much to say.
- Matt and Kim music is the happiest music you will listen to – ever.
- Matt and Kim play keys and drums – that’s it.
- They make an AWFUL lot of noise for just that!
- They are DATING – how cool is that? I wanna be in a band with my bf!
- They met in college. Kim saw Matt on campus and told her friend, “I’m gonna fuck the shit out of that dude.” #TrueLove
- Kim grew up in Rhode Island – represent, baby!
- I just saw them for the first time on Sunday… checkmark off my bucket list. Plus, HOLY CRAP. I can’t begin to describe the energy they bring – you just need to experience it for yourself. One of my top 3 fave shows of all time, for sure. And I go to a lot of shows! Plus, I want Kim’s bangin’ bod… and I just want Matt. Period. That smile. That voice. That positivity. He’s sexy.
So really, just do yourself a favor and go listen. It doesn’t matter which album. It’s alllll good vibes.
#2: Top Buns & Bangs
I am a huge fan of bangs, and go on and off with them. I am currently “off” but planning on going back to bangs come fall. I’m loving this look!
#3: Minerals, Rocks, & Gems
I just can’t really get enough of looking at the beauty that is minerals. I totally feel like Hank from Breaking Bad [dammit, they’re minerals, marie!]. But seriously, I’m dying to decorate my house with these babies. Also, this lamp. Which I bought already.
#4: Plant-Based Vibes
Honestly, I can’t stop pinning pretty pictures of fruits and veggies and goodness. All-natural goodness really gets me going, apparently. My Pinterest board is growing and growing and growing [no pun intended].
#5: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Can’t stop, won’t stop watching this show. I am on my second run already, and it just gets funnier. Tina Fey, you’ve done it again, you witty betch. As a crazy Office fan, I jumped right on board. Ellie Kemper is fantastic, but Titus steals the show. BE MY BEST FRIEND, TITUS.
What’s inspiring you? xx bianca