Just another lazy dinner for your lazy ass. And mine, too. Have I mentioned that my spiralizer is my bff?
There is really nothing better than coming home after a busy day and making a dinner that takes all of 10 minutes. I mean honestly, our lives are busy! Well, most of the time. Sometimes it is nice simply because you want to hurry up and get back to your Friends marathon on Netflix. #GuiltyAsCharged
You will need:
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 summer squash
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 onion, sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Use your spiralizer on your zucchini, summer squash, and sweet potato. NOTE: The sweet potato may be tough, so put some strength into it!
- Slice your onion, because that thing is not going to work in the spiralizer. Trust me.
- Add olive oil to your pan – over medium heat, cook veggies until soft.
- Season to your liking, and serve.
I promise, you will be super full from this. The fiber from the veggies is enough to keep you full until bedtime, or at least until you want to scarf down some stove-popped popcorn. Which I definitely will be doing once I get in my pajamas, grab my blanket, and start Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It’s the little things, right? xx Bianca