Fresh rosemary in my yard means rosemary potato wedges. Really simple to make, folks, but wanted to share anyways. I ate the entire batch myself… oops.
I really love everything about rosemary – the smell, the subtle flavor it adds to dishes… it’s perfect, really. If you are not crazy about it, you can add a little less than I do. I can’t get enough so I chop up as much as possible!!
Oven: 400 F
Bake Time: 25-30 minutes
You will need:
- 6 red potatoes (or your choice), cut into wedges
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut your potatoes into wedges.
- Add all ingredient into a large bowl and mix well until everything is smothered in oil and seasoning.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and lay out potatoes.
- Bake at 400 F for about 25-30 minutes, depending on how crispy you want them.
- Cool and serve.
It doesn’t get much easier than that, and these fries are much more gourmet than plain ‘ol salt. Great for a dinner party with friends! xx bianca