Zoodles, squoodles… whatever the hell you want to call them. They’re deeeeeeelicious! Pretty sure my spiralizer is my most-used and favorite gift from last Christmas. Many thanks to the amazing Joe for this! I’ve been going veggie noodle crazy, and this is definitely one of my favorite creations thus far. The recipes where you just toss shit into a pan and hope for the best… are sometimes the best. For reals.
You will need:
- 2 yellow squash
- Drizzle olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and diced
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 garlic gloves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prep your *squoooooodles* with your spiralizer – here’s a video if you need some help here.
- Drizzle olive oil into a pan, add garlic and squoodles. Sauté to cook over medium heat.
- While that’s on the stove, get to your pesto. Add all ingredients to your food processor or bullet – blend until creamy.
- Add pesto to your veggie and bean mix – cook over low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Serve warm!
This is a pretty fast dinner, can’t lie. It’s also a totally healthy option rather than makin’ dat pasta and ingesting ALL THE CARBS. If you have yet to grab a spiralizer, I cannot even begin to tell you to just GET ONE!! There are inexpensive, too! You can grab one for as low at $12. Seriously. Just do it. Your “pasta” game will never be the same. xx Bianca