Rice noodles and voodles – anything better? This stir fry is great for those nights when you have literally a half hour to get something good on the table. You know those nights? Yeah, thought so. Instead of eating that shitty takeout from down the street, get this going and eat like a freakin’ king [or queen!]
You will need:
- 1 package rice noodles, prepared according to package
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 yellow squash, spiralized
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unshelled edamame
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, chopped longways
- 1 can low-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbs red curry paste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook your rice noodles according to package and set aside.
- Spiralize your zucchini and yellow squash and add to pan over medium heat – add coconut oil and sauté.
- Once voodles are cooked a bit (about 2-3 min alone), add edamame, snow peas, carrots, and peppers – allow to cook about 5-10 minutes (covered).
- Add coconut milk, red curry paste, salt. and pepper to veggies and mix well. Cover and reduce to a simmer – about 10 min.
- Sauce and veggies look good? Add your rice noodles and mix until everything is well combined. Serve!
Break out dem chopsticks. xx bianca