I can’t stop putting these cruelty-free nail collections to save my life. They’re so fun to make, and I watch waaaaay too much television. Any Buffy fans out there?
Yeah, you know you can’t resist that Spike charm. Sorry to any Angel fans out there… SPIKE ALL THE WAY. There’s even this amazing in-depth comparison/argument of why Spike was the better vampire for Buffy. It sums up everything I couldn’t say.
OH, and also: Andrew. LOL <3
Anyways, let’s have some fun and pretend this is a real collection… because *swoooon*
NOTE: These are not the real names of the polishes – this is just for fun!
Zoya polishes, we meet again. I love you so. Click the image to see it in full size.
- Welcome to Sunnydale (Pippa, $9)
- The Slayer (Storm, $9)
- I’m Eating This Banana. Lunchtime Be Damned. (Sienna, $9)
- Giles the Wizard (Harlow, $9)
- Angelus (Claudine, $9)
- Prom Night (Arielle, $9)
- Hyena House Harris (Emilia, $9)
- Invite Me In (Remy, $9)
- Floating Pencil (Kerry, $9)
- Want. Take. Have. (Elisa, $9)
- Bad Boy Spike (Raven, $9)
- The Magic Box (Song, $9)
- Did It Hurt the Money? (Ivanka, $9)
- BuffyBot (Nana, $9)
- Little Bit, the Key (Midori, $9)
- Cuppa Tea, Cuppa Tea, Almost Got Shagged, Cuppa Tea (Ryan, $9)
- Out. For. A. Walk. Bitch. (Dovima, $9)
- Bloody Hell (Pepper, $9)
- Dark Willow (Imogen, $10)
- Oh – As Usual – Dear (Loredana, $9)
Which is your favorite? Are you a Spike or Angel fan? Did you die when Tara died? I DID. dsfjkljsdklfjkl Answer all my questions, please. xx bianca