I’ve been taking my vegan diet to the next level recently. While I do not eat fully raw, I have been making more “raw” choices and have been really happy with the way I am feeling. One of my latest and greatest faves is lettuce wraps – loaded with… you guessed it. More veggies. Again, this isn’t a fully raw recipe because I totally baked the cauliflower… but still pretty close! Fan of buffalo? Dis is for you, babeh.
Oven: 400 F
Cook Time: 30 min
You will need:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Sprinkling of garlic salt
- Olive oil spray
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot
- Romaine lettuce leaves (as many as you’d like!)
- Tahini (as much as you’d like)
- Grape tomatoes, sliced
- Avocado, diced
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 F – while heating up, cut cauliflower into florets. Add to a large bowl with hot sauce, olive oil, and garlic salt. Toss until coated. Add to a foil-lined baking sheet, sprayed with olive oil spray. Roast for 30 min.
- While waiting, prep your wrap! Take a romaine lettuce leaf and add a bit of tahini to bottom. If you want this thing extra spicy, add more hot sauce.
- Once cauliflower is done add to your lettuce wrap and top with tomatoes, avocado, and sesame seeds. Add whatever the hell you’d like, basically!
- EAT FRESH.
Seriously, Subway has it all wrong. THIS is eating fresh. xx bianca